- From the Desktop, click on Company Portal tile.
- Once the browser opens, select your account.
- You may have this screen.
- Click on the Devices button.
- Click on this bar to detect the device you are using.
- Select your device. Then, click Next.
Note: If you are not sure what device you are using right now, go to the Appendix section and read:
- Notice that on the bar is telling you to which device the apps will be installed.
- Next, click here to open the menu.
- Select Apps.
- You will see all the applications available for installation. You can click on the desired application to be installed.
As an example, we are selecting Zoom application.
- Click on the Install button.
- Click on the allow button.
- When the application is installed, you will see this message.
How to identify my computer name
If you are not sure what is your computer name, follow this steps:
- From the main window, open Snaplog.
- Here, you see the name of your computer.