In the event that you see 2 icons for VWware, do not worry.
Let’s see how to identify which is used to launch the VMware in automatic.
If you see a red dot in the VMware tile, then it is for auto-launching the application.
Note: Some projects point to this.
- Click on the VMware Auto-ge tile to launch the application.
- Click on vdi-GE-teletech.com.
- Usually the auto launch VMware icon has this window already populated with your User name (Oracle ID) and Domain.
If not, enter:
- Your user name .
- Your password .
- The domain (TELETECH or TTECHORP) . You have to select the correct one.
- Click on the Login button .
- Click the Pool button (it has the name of your Project).
- Click the OK button.
- You are in.