Manual launch steps
If you see the VMware tile without a red dot , then it is for launching the application manually.
- Click on the VMware Horizon Client tile to launch the application.
- If this is the first time you access using the Manual tile, then the VMware Horizon Client window will be empty. Click on +New Server.
- Enter the name of the Connection server:
- vdi7-ge.teletech.com (without spaces).
- Click on the Connect button.
- In the Login window, enter:
- Your user name  (using the email@example.com or OracleID@ttec.com format).
- Your password .
- Click on the Login button .
- If you have the vdi7-ge.teletech.com button, click on it to launch it.
- Click the Pool button (it has the name of your Project).
- Click the OK button.
- You are in.
- Next time you access in the VMware you will see 2 icons, click on the one that begins with vdi7.
Next time you access using the Manual tile, you won’t need to do them again.
Note: In case that the Domain field is not grayed out, then you have to select either TELETECH or TTECHCORP.