Ensure these steps are done on the main operating system of your work computer.
- Click on the Download No Boot Script button.
- Right-click on the NoBootFix.bat file and run it as admininstrator.
- If you are prompted with a User Account Control (UAC) window, click on the Yes button to allow it.
- A command window (black background) should appear and close automatically.
- Lastly, restart the computer with the TT2Go USB drive inserted into a USB port (3.0 preferably).
|At the bottom of the window, you may see the yellow ribbon, click on Save as button.
||At the bottom of the window, you may see a warning message, click on Keep button.
|Save it at the Desktop.
||Click on the Show all button.
|Go to the Desktop.
||Now, click on Show in folder.
If the problem persists, contact ASD.