A. Installing CXone softphone
- After clicking on the download button, look in the yellow ribbon and click on the Run button.
- On the Welcome screen, click on the Next button.
- Check the box to accept the terms in the License Agreement. Then, click on the Next button.
- Click on the Install button.
- If you have the User Account Control (UAC) message, click on the Yes button to allow it.
- Upon completion, you will receive the following confirmation. Click on the Finish button.
Next section explains how to configure your softphone.
B. Configuring CXone softphone
Continuing from previous section, let’s configure your softphone.
- If the application window does not open by itself, open it using the icon you have at the Desktop.
- On the first field, select US
Enter the Username and Password that has been provided to you.
- This is the only information needed to pull down the configuration file for your softphone.
- The username is the 700 #.
- The password is the device password.
- Enter your License Key and click on the Add button.
- Click on the Done button.
- And lastly, click on the Softphone menu and click Exit.
Only if the system prompts for a license follow this step.